Thursday, July 31, 2008

Confession Number Forty-Five

I must confess...

... that I am overwhelmed by this SECOND change to Facebook.

I cannot believe that the whores (internet, that is) over at Facebook would make another change! And after just 2 weeks of the total revamp!

What Facebook update? Justin, I don't know what you're talking about...? You must be dilusional.

Ok... So it was a minor update. But still, it's an update. And this one I do not like.

It used to be that you could view your friends' status updates in the side bar on your home page...

(I know this is the old-old facebook... but I couldn't find the old-new one)

But now you have to click "Status Updates" in order to view your friends' updates...


I liked it so much better when you could just look over to the right and see that Delia WANTS TO WATCH HEROES. EHH (true story right there!)

So, one thing to say to those Facebook Whores... If something is working perfectly fine and isn't broken, why change it?

1 comment:

deelirious said...

guh, i'm not even going to use the new facebook for as long as possible. it gives me a headache, nothing feels structured, and i have to search for everything which is a pain in the ass. i don't see anything wrong with the old facebook.