Monday, July 21, 2008

Confession Number Forty-One

I must confess...

... that I have been experiencing massive deja vu in the past week.

It is such a freaky feeling. I ask myself, "Haven't you already done this?". And then I think, "No, this couldn't have possibly happened before."

And it's happening with small things. For example; I was looking at a website and looking at some profiles and I thought, "Hey, I've already seen this." And I knew I had seen it before, but I was looking at it for a different reason. I felt like I had looked at it at the same time too: right when I got home from work. It was super weird.

It makes you wonder if there is some outer dimension of time where you can travel ahead when you dream or something and experience a couple events that you will experience.

Weird. That is all I have to say.
What's the weirdest Deja Vu experience you've had?

No comments: