Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Confession Number Thirty-Eight

I must confess...

... that I have a new favorite, non-serious, song from a musical!

It is from the musical called S'Cool, a very High School Musical esque show. I have even started singing High School Musical songs while listening to the CD for S'Cool.


Now, you're probably wondering how I came across this musical... Work. I am helping with a Stage Camp for 8-14 year olds and this is the musical they chose. Yay!?

Anyways, the song that I LOVE is called "Stop, Blog, and Roll!" And the first time I read the lyrics I thought, "At the end they should scream 'INTERNET WHORES!' ", because it is so much like me and the internet.

The lyrics are as follows:

Stop, Blog, and Roll!
Here's my life, digital.
It's real life, can't you tell?
Ev'ry one's doin' it!
I'm online!
Upload, download, ev'rybody reload.
I-Pod, rocker.
Where's my pop-up blocker?
Scan me, LAN me.
Baby, please don't pan me.
MP3!
Domntime, online, I can be one of a kind.
Wired sensation;
What's the fascination?
Megabyte, ev'ry night?
Pixilation out of sight.
Here I am!
Here's my life on the "web."
It's real life; straight a-head.
Ev'ry one listen up!
Watch me, please!
Wireless, what a mess, this internet is in my head.
Worldwide message board;
Talk to friends in Singapore.
My eyes are glued to the screen;
Ev'rybody make a scene.
E-mail me!
(my favorite part's next!)
LOL, BRB, ROFLMHO.
PVP, AFK,
TTYL, A.O.K.
UBER, GRATS, NEWB or LEET,
Digital computer freak!
I M Me!
Here's my life, digital.
It's real life, can't you tell?
Ev'ryone listen up!
Be my friend!
Here's my life; on the "web."
It's real life; straight ahead!

AMAZING! I am so glad that someone would write a song for people like me! I think this even has potential to be the theme song of the League!

Here is a link to a video that has the song, don't be thrown off by the Curella De Vil video.


P.S. Youtube potential anyone?

2 comments:

deelirious said...

Oh. My. God.

That is fabulous. Like, really, really, fabulous. XD XD

Anonymous said...

It is your new personal theme song.. so I say it should definitely be the theme song of the League.