Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Confession Number Thirty-Nine

I must confess...

... that I have been extremely anxious for the past week whenever the mailman has come.

One might think that because I am anxious when the mailman comes, I have a crush on him. So not true!

AP Scores are supposed to be mailed mid-July. And what time is it? Yup, you've got it! Mid-July! That means that any day now I will recieve a letter from the College Board saying "You scored a ..." on the AP U.S. History Exam. And then I will either be extremely happy, mad at myself, or indifferent.

5 = EXTREMELY HAPPY
4 = Indifferent
3 & Under = mad at myself


P.S. I listened to Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" as I wrote this :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god.. Justin I've been checking the mail obsessively.. even though I know I'll find out when the scores get here by the messages I'll get from people either bragging or complaining. I reread the fine print on the booklet though, and there's a chance that if the grading takes a really long time, your scores might not be mailed until September!!! :/

Long story short, I share your pain.

deelirious said...

I AM ESTATIC WITH HAPPINESS, I CANNOT EVEN EXPLAIN. :D :D