Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Confession Number Thirty-Two

I must confess...

... that I am curious as to how someone was beheaded by the Batman roller coaster at Six Flags Amusement Park in Georgia.

I know I am being a little morbid, but I am just wondering. Did some one's legs catch him as they went through the bottom half of the loop? Or was his head caught on one of the roller coaster's cars?

Well, after looking at some videos and pictures of the roller coaster, I have decided that it was probably both. I'm sure the major force came from the roller coaster cars themselves, but I bet someone's legs helped wrap the teenager up in the coaster.

Take a look at this picture so you can see for yourself how low this coaster gets to the ground. It helps make things a lot clearer.
But, to be clearer, this guy was an idiot. However, one person that doesn't get pointed at for being an idiot is his friend who went with him. The two of them jumped over two six foot fences that were marked with signs waring "Danger" and "Restricted Area: Authorized Personnel Only". From there they continued to run under the ride towards the park. And why did they do this? To get back into the park faster after eating their lunch outside of the park. Simply because they did not want to take the time to go back in through the correct entrance.
IDEA! They should make a ride that puts people into simulated situations of theme park traumas. They could have wax statues of 17 year old boys with no head and a girl with two severed feet along with a cable wrapped around her ankles. Okay, now I'm getting too morbid.

4 comments:

deelirious said...

UM, OKAY, NOW I HAVE ALL THESE BLOODY IMAGES IN MY HEAD, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?

cruel, cruel jason. D:

justdpl said...

well... i like it

Anonymous said...

I think the news people said something about going after a lost hat.... that's ironic. Losing your head over a hat.

Wow. Morbid Irony.

justdpl said...

thats what they first thought, but then CNN said they found out he was just trying to get back in quicker