Monday, July 21, 2008

Confession Number Forty-Two

I must confess...

... that I have started to blog again on my personal blog.

Yes, after 6 months I have began to blog again.

Now Justin. Surly you won't be updating your blog that often. I mean last time it took you a whole month to write a new post.

WRONG! I have decided that I will try to keep it updated more.

How are you going to remember to update it?

Well, I've started this Vlog-like thing. I will record a short video of something and then post it on the blog along with a written explanation.

Are you using YouTube to host your videos?

Nope. I am using blip.tv. I wanted to keep my YouTube account specifically for edited videos and special videos I make. Blip.tv will be a more personal account for me.


I am very excited to do this. I've got two posts up right now. Just head over to just-in-news.blogspot.com and read them.

No comments: