Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Confession Number Forty-Eight

I must confess...

... that I had the strangest dream last night. I'm sure I've had many strange dreams in the past but have forgotten. However, I vividly remember this one!

I do not remember how this dream started out, but somehow I was with the Jonas Brothers. They were at a concert pavilion close to where I live. I met them and we began to hang out together. (Yeah, Jonas Brothers hanging out with Justin? Not going to happen.)

That isn't the weird part. One of the weirdest things is that we were in the future (The Year 3000?) or something. We were traveling around the world (the Jonas Brothers and I) in this little pod thing that traveled in tubes under the earth.

The reason we were traveling in these little pods around the world is because we were being chased by some military organization. After traveling to many places (I don't remember exactly where) we ended up in a desert that had multiple sand mounds in it. Somehow this military organization had caught up with us even though we went super fast in our travel-pod. They began to shoot at us and we try to take cover with the sand mounds as we tried to make it back to the travel-pod. (I'm about to sound like a huge fanboy...) Nick, Kevin, and I made it to the pod without getting injured. Joe was unlucky and got shot in the leg, but he didn't die. We went over and picked him up and threw him in the pod. We raced back to the concert pavilion in our pod.

The next thing I remember is that there were a lot of people outside of a building I had never seen before at the concert pavilion (I think there was a concert going on). I went and told my friend, Rachel, that I had met the Jonas Brothers and she freaked. From there, I remember going into the new building and going up some steps. As I went in, Nick and Kevin were coming out of a room that had white sheets hanging in it that gave the room an Asian feel. That's where I found Joe Jonas lying in bed still recovering from his injury. I asked him how he was doing and he was fine. His dad was in the room too, and he told me that he didn't want to tell the press because fans would wonder how he got hurt and that would be a whole different story.

This next part is very strange too. It was the middle of the night and I was still in the room. From there, a bunch of people started to show up in the hallway waiting to hook-up with people (if you know what I mean). There were some people that were wearing almost nothing, most likely prostitutes. Mr. Jonas and I had to tell them to go away. (That was a very very strange part of this dream.)

Next thing I know, Joe had recovered and we were at another musician's concert. We were sitting rather far up in the stands in the shadows so no one would notice the Jonas Brothers. That plan failed when two girls noticed them and there was a flood of people and flood of confusion in my mind (meaning I don't know exactly what happened next).

Then, I finally found Mrs. Jonas and she gave me her phone number and told me to call her (?). But the way she gave me her number was very strange. She went number-by-number using tally marks. For Example; the first number was 5 so she wrote IIII (with a cross over them) and then she wrote I for 1 and the last number was 7 (that's a Michigan area code). When she began the rest of her number she said "How many girls are in the Cheetah Girls?" So, I guess she meant 4. But I didn't get the rest of the number.

The last thing I remember is we were in an auditorium-like room and Joe went up on stage and started to play the drums. Then, Nick went up and started playing the piano. I can't remember if Kevin was up there. But I went up there and played the maracas (wth?). The whole song was improvised. Oh yeah, and the carpet on the stage was green.

I have no idea why I remember this so vividly. I remember all of those details.

However, here is a disclaimer: This was my brain in deep REM sleep. No pointing and laughing because this was my brain at work, not my mind (If you know what I mean).

2 comments:

deelirious said...

UM, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN.

god, I can't believe you had a dream about the jonas brothers. XD

justdpl said...

*hides face in shame*

i can't believe i dreamed about them either.. it was so weird... but i enjoyed it for some reason... it was a kinda pleasant dream