Friday, January 11, 2008

Confession Number One

I must confess...

... that I fail at online security checks. I am talking about those little pictures with the misconstrued words. I know they are made so that some stupid
internet site isn't making random blog stuff. But every time I come across one, I mess up. Some of them are hard and I am like "How do you expect me to know what these little shapes are?" Surprisingly, when I entered the security check to make this blog, I passed. It was a bit exhilarating.


This blog was made on a Friday night, when two students were bombarded with hundreds of exam review questions, and they needed a break. They did not want to go insane so they had their first experience chatting over Google Mail (this may have been the highlight of their night).

This could possibly be more interesting than the other blogs they have made in the past:

No comments: