Saturday, November 29, 2008

Confession Number Fifty-Nine

I must confess...

... that I absolutely love the month of December.

This month is filled with so much joy, and spirit, and love! And I love it. (Just thinking about it gives me a nice, warm, fuzzy feeling.)

Although December is so flipping awesome, it can also be very hectic and insane...

You see, December = Performing Arts to the MAX.

There are so many concerts and performances, auditions and rehearsals to be at. I just took a look at my schedule for December, which isn't even updated, and I have some kind of performance just about every weekend. But, the thing is, I love it. I love getting up on the stage and performing for the audience. One of the most satisfying feelings is to see your audience enjoy your performance.

I am very much looking forward to this year's December. I think I will try to appreciate the people around me more. Without them, I would be nothing.

Enjoy your December this year. Think of how blessed you are and remember to give the world's greatest gift to those around you - love.

No comments: