Friday, February 8, 2008

Confession Number Thirteen

I must confess...

... that the primary reason I am writing this post is so I can be the first to post in February. It is a completely egotistical move, but I do not care because it is probably only important to me. In a way, it's like stealing February's virginity. And it's not everyday that you have the opportunity to steal a month's virginity.

Maybe I will make this confession a bit more interesting. An look inside my mind possibly. Or should it be a look inside my social life. Or...

I can confess that I will blog about any topic you want me to blog about. It can be in the form of a question, or you can just give me the topic to write about. Leave a comment in the chat bow to the right or leave a comment on this post.

I highly doubt that anyone will respond to this. This site does not get much traffic, even though I have tried and tried to advertise it.

I have the right to choose which topic/question to do. Who knows? I might do them all.

1 comment:

deelirious said...

darn you, justin white. stealing poor febuary's virginity like that.

i have nothing to write about either, but i'll write down some random words that pop into my head:

stock market, balloons, octopi (plural of octopus), jellyfish, pirate ships, the Spanish Armada, crop circles, FDR, microwaves.

I am a plethora of useless wordages. :D